Monday, January 22, 2007

Did You See That?

I'm not a big mountain person - not by choice, really, but I've lived near the ocean or some great body of water almost all my life, so the whole concept of snow-capped mountain peaks is beyond me.
 
I just think it's fascinating to be at an elevation where it's possible to stand ABOVE the clouds - even if it's just a fog bank - and not have to be on top of Everest or something insane like that, but just at a normal elevation for a skiing competition.
 
I also prefer the cold winter to the hot summer, but that's a topic for another time.
 
Check out Did You See That? and our NFL Week in Photos for more visual fun...

- Mike Heffner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture-reminds me of the four + years that I spent at a University on a mountain.